Sunday 19 August 2012

An Introduction

If you're reading this blog, you want to pull - you've come to the right place! Before we begin it's important to note that (most likely) none of these techniques will get you a girlfriend, and they may get you slapped. I'm simply putting down what's worked for me, and in time what might work for you/what may not.

I won't say who I am purely to save face but over the years I've done pretty well for myself - I've got the reputation to prove it. In three years of Uni I've got with more people than I can remember and slept with more than enough as well.

In this blog the intention is to firstly outline the main tools at your disposal - which will come later and then put together some ploys/chat-up lines; If you want to add your own feel free!!

Girls are weird - there's no doubt about it, they're impossible to predict in any way at all, one night you can get with them the next you get slapped across the face for what you felt was a completely positive signal - it happens! The only way to tackle this is to know what you're dealing with, have female friends because at the end of the day, if you know them - you know their friends...

If there's one golden rule that I've learnt it's be confident - if you can do that then you're already 50 percent of the way there, the only thing better than confidence is looking like David Beckham - and very few people look like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment