Thursday 23 August 2012

Failure

I'm already aware that I've spoken about this at some length, however failure is 50% of what we're discussing. In reality it is probably higher than this depending on who you are - anyone who's never experienced failure is lying, and doing themselves no good by doing so.

Failure will come in one of two forms when you're trying to pull, either subtly or blatantly obviously; and it will be delivered in one of two manners, brutally or softly! You should always hope for soft and subtle but it's very rare that you'll get this, especially if you've just walked up to a girl and started grinding on her!

How to deal with it - it's like falling off a horse, you just have to get back on again! If you give up and get down then you have absolutely no chance; once it's happened move on and look for someone else, perhaps a different type of person and certainly not one of their friends.

The next thing to be sure that you do is learn from it, perhaps not on the night but the morning after. Look back and think about what you did wrong, where you could have improved, I've woken up and thought about things and realised what amateur errors I've made and beaten myself up about it. However on the night moving on is essential - forget the mistake and move on.

Making these mistakes is part of life and you should use them to your advantage, some of the people I've failed to pull have become really good friends to me and have actually given me advice! The simplest way to put it is that every mistake is a learning experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment