Wednesday 22 August 2012

Chat-Up Line Wednesday!

Every Wednesday the intention is to post Six Chat-up lines, Three that work (probably) and three that don't!

1. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see? (This does actually work - from experience...)
2. Can I borrow your Phone? I promised my mum I'd ring her when I met my soul-mate
3. Fat Penguin, I just wanted to say something to break the ice...

1. Are you an Official? Because you're officially giving me a boner...
2. Pick a Number between 1 and 10. Sorry you got it wrong take off your clothes...
3. Do you sleep on your stomach? No? Can I?

These can all work in different ways, be original and then take on of two paths. Either take it seriously or make a joke out of it, laughter's an even better way to break the ice than shouting fat penguin!

No comments:

Post a Comment