Friday 24 August 2012

Friday Ploys!


Every Friday I'm going to try and post three moves/ploys that are worth a try on nights out!

"I've lost all my friends; I don’t have a clue where they’ve gone do you mind if I hang around with you?"
This has worked for me a few times in the past; it’s usually more successful if you have some sort of connection beforehand! Even if it’s something highly immaterial like a smile make sure you’ve had some sort of contact otherwise you’re just a complete random

The Wingman
The wingman has two main purposes, firstly to help you and secondly to be a hindrance and “to cock-block” others. I’ve used and been a wingman and the place it really comes into its own is if you’re going after foreign girls and your wingman speaks the language!! Another purpose for your wingman is to distract the girl’s friends, or he can simply make a dick of himself and allow you to apologise – this is a truly fantastic way in and creates an instant bond between you and the girls!

Play Hard to Get
This either works or hugely backfires, it depends on both you and her but you can usually spot if it’s going Pete tong and remedy the situation.There are two ways that you can do this, either by hitting on her friends or just being completely disinterested. I've found that the first one works the best but do it in such a way that you just seem to be a lovely bloke! IF you’re really obvious about it she’ll get bored – make her jealous! I've always stopped short of actively insulting a girl, because I believe this will inevitably back-fire and make you look like a tool!!


No comments:

Post a Comment