Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Joys of Alcohol


I’ve never once bought a girl a drink and then pulled her for the first time – for some reason it just doesn’t work for me. It’s quite useful as an opener in a conversation or to break the ice however buying drink to get girls drunk is a, expensive and b, a little bit rapey!

If you are going to buy a drink don’t go mental, either buy one shot or one drink and drink the same as her – that way you aren’t hanging around for ages waiting. The secret to this, if you’ve made your decision, is to make sure you stay with the girl having done this! It may surprise you but worryingly girls have bought me drinks more often than I have them – I have no idea what the reason is!

I’ve spoken briefly about drinking previously had stated that it is a “double edged sword”, I’ve only pulled on a night out sober once, the rest of the times I’ve been drinking. Drink undoubtedly increases the amount of people you try and get with, but surprisingly your success ratio remains pretty much the same. I would suggest drink, but don’t get absolutely hammered so that you’re either vomming or making a tool of yourself.

Always work out how drunk a girl is before you start otherwise you will get the rapist tag. If she’s drunk but still completely conscious then it’s acceptable, if she’s staggering around in a mess walk away. Drunken girls are easier to pull, and they’re easier to get on with so that even if you fail you can expect a much more polite/nice rejection!

No comments:

Post a Comment